I knew there was a chance I would regret it, but as part of my quest to get my website mobile ready (or at least the parts that draw in Google searches), I decided to make the blog somewhat responsive. Basically this meant hiding the left hand menu if someone was using a phone to view the blog. But as with most 12 year old web pages (!!!) this one required a bit more work than some simple tweaks. I think I've fixed most of the tricky stuff, but I'm sure I'll be poking at it with a stick for the next several months trying to make everything semi-perfect. Fortunately, as soon as I'm done with this I'm going to head in to Paris and go to the Musee d'Orsay, so that should make things better.